Do You know the design parameters of these roller conveyors and the motor failure solution？
The roller conveyor has a simple structure, high reliability, and convenient use and maintenance. Applicable to the transportation of all kinds of boxes, bags, pallets, etc., bulk materials, small items or irregular items must be placed on the pallet or in the tote. The roller conveyor is capable of transporting a single piece of material that is very heavy or subject to large impact loads. The structure of the roller conveyor is divided into two types according to the driving method: a non-powered roller conveyor and a power roller conveyor. When selecting the roller conveyor, the food industry should give priority to the all-stainless steel body and stainless steel drum.
Before customizing the roller conveyor, we first need to determine the following roller conveyor parameters:
(1) the length, width and height of the object conveyed by the roller conveyor;
(2) the weight of each conveying unit of the roller conveyor;
(3) the bottom condition of the conveyor conveyed by the roller conveyor;
(4) Whether there are requirements for special working conditions;
(5) The roller conveyor belongs to the unpowered or motor driven type.
The most common fault of the roller conveyor is the problem of the motor. The motor is the heart of the whole mechanical equipment. A slight carelessness will cause the roller conveyor to be difficult to operate for normal operation. The failure to deal with it is on the one hand, on the other hand. It is necessary to carry out regular maintenance and maintenance in order to make the life of the roller conveyor longer, and bring better economic benefits to the production enterprise.
The most common failure of a roller conveyor during operation is that the motor cannot start or slow down immediately after a normal start. There are generally four reasons for this:
(1) May be caused by a line fault. Solution: Perform line inspection of the roller conveyor at the first time;
(2) It may also be caused by a drop in voltage. Solution: Check the roller conveyor voltage to ensure normal;
(3) There may also be a failure of the roller conveyor contactor. Solution: At this time, it is necessary to check the overloaded electrical appliance for timely replacement;
(4) Another possibility is that the roller conveyor is continuously operated for a short time in a short time. Solution: At this time, we only need to reduce the number of operations to return the roller conveyor to normal start-up.
Guangzhou Hongjiang Automation Equipment Co.,Ltd We are a factory professional in conveyor chains, modular belts, plastic components , and conveyor systems for 22 years. Most of our products have SGS, ISO, CE certificate. Now we offer service for many big and successful company, such as Vinda, Pepsi Cola, COFCO, Pacific Can, Tech-Long and so on. They all satisfied with our products, and have long term cooperation with our company.We make molds for plastic table top chains, modular belt, sprockets, idler wheels and other plastic components.and we have professional engineer team to design and produce conveyors according to customer's requirements. Our main conveyors including: spiral conveyor, table top chain conveyors, modular belt conveyors, stainless steel chain conveyors, Inclined conveyors, Gripper conveyors and so on.It covers different industries, like beverages, foods, tissues, textile, tobacco, fruits, battery and so on.Our company located in Guangzhou, welcome to visit us anytime.
Subscribe To Our Mailing List