Inclined Belt conveyor, Belt inclining conveyor for food packing line
- Belts are available in many different profiles and materials to suit almost every application.
- Positive direct sprocket drive ensures no tracking problems.
- Robust heavy duty belt types resistant to cuts and hot products.
- Available in many belt configurations, flat-top, perforated, slotted, flighted and grip top.
- Damaged belts can easily have individual slats replaced.
- These machines can be constructed with stainless steel framework making it ideally suited to the food industry where washdown situations are a regular requirement.
- These belts are even available with rollers in to achieve product accumulation.
- Standard material types: PVC, PU, RUBBER
Custom Acclivitous conveyor:
Z or L shaped conveyor, extra large version, to transport product from vibration feeder to weighing unit.
Open construction, hygenic, water proof plastic conveyor.
380V/1,5KW, dimensions and weight depending on final system layout.